Terms and conditions
Legal terms and Conditions
This is CYPNowjobs.co.uk, operated by MA Education Limited. Your use of this web site is subject to the following terms and conditions, which by using the web site you are deemed to accept:
1. Content rights: Copyright and all other rights in all of the material on this site are owned by MA Education Limited or the material is included with the permission of the rights owner. As a visitor to the site, you may copy material on this site for your own private or domestic purposes, but no copying, adapting or transmitting for any purpose other than your own private or domestic purposes is permitted.
2. The information on this site: While we try to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information on this site. We advise you to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it.
3. Links to other sites: You may be offered automatic links to other sites which we hope you will be interested in. MA Education Limited does not accept any responsibility for the content of those sites, the owners of which do not necessarily have any link, commercial or otherwise with MA Education Limited.
1. As with all advertising mediums we don't guarantee response rates. Response rates can vary from week to week and may also be affected by the quality of your job copy.
2. Any jobs purchased from Cypnowjobs.co.uk can be advertised after the initial agreed contract has expired, but only on the basis that the customer enters into a rolling 1 month contract agreement. (see Cancellation Policy). All un-advertised jobs will not be available to the customer outside an agreed contract.
1. Cypnowjobs.co.uk does not accept any cancellation during the agreed contract dates clearly stated on the contract. Upon receipt of the signed/written agreement, the customer has by law entered into a legally binding contract. Unused job credits will not be rolled over but may be extended upon signing a new contract.
The CV database is a service that we, MA Education Limited, provide to individuals that want their CVs made available to recruitment agents and potential employers. By submitting your CV to us you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. You warrant that the information contained within your CV honestly and accurately describes yourself and your qualifications, experience etc and that the information in your CV is up to date.
2. You agree that we may use your CV and the contact details provided by you to contact you about job opportunities that we believe might interest you.
3. You agree that we may also make your CV which will necessarily include your contact details and other personal data available to selected third parties, such as recruitment agents and potential employers (“associates”) so that they may contact you directly about job opportunities that they believe might interest you or in order to otherwise help you find employment.
4. You accept that as a result of your personal data being made available online it may be provided to people outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) in territories in which the protection conferred on data subjects is not as extensive as it is within the EEA, although We will endeavour to ensure that all Associates respect Your rights.
5. If you no longer wish for your CV to be made available on our database please let us know by sending an appropriate email to this address: email@example.com. Once we are aware that you no longer wish to have your CV made available for job opportunities we will cease to contact you about them and will cease to make your CV available to associates. However, associates that already have your CV will not know that you are no longer interested in receiving information about job opportunities so you will need to inform them of this as and when they contact you.
6. In using your CV and your personal data we will respect your rights under the Data Protection act 1998 and will take reasonable steps to keep your personal data secure.
7. You accept that we are not responsible or liable for the activities or representations of any Associates or any employers with whom we put you in touch. You should exercise all due caution in contacting anyone that claims to be an Associate and taking up any offers of employment with or through them.
8. You agree to comply with the general terms and conditions of use for our website which can be found above
9. This site and the CV database service are operated by MA Education Ltd of: St Jude’s Church, Dulwich Road, Herne Hill, London SE24 0PB, Telephone 020 7738 5454, Registered in England no. 04002826, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Unlimited CV Database Access allows our clients to view an unlimited number of CV's. Unlimited CV Downloads is subject to 'Reasonable Use'. 'Reasonable Use' is defined as less than 500 CV downloads within any 30 day period.
Applications and Correspondence with Recruiters and/or Employment Agencies
Recruiters and/or Employment Agencies should never ask for money to arrange a meeting or referral. Jobseekers should not send any money. If you receive such correspondence, please inform us immediately, as this is a breach of our terms and conditions.